Help us spread the word!
Have you been positively impacted by the programs and services offered by Wellspring Alberta? Are you a big fan who wants to tell others about this incredible far-reaching community of support? Help us get the word out!
Check below for some tools to help you spread the word: use our key messages; share digital versions of our brochure and posters; and share our post on your social networks.
Along with telling your friends and family, considered other areas of your life where you connect with people. For instance:
- Doctor / Dentist / Chiropractor
- School / parent council / educational institution
- Local businesses and shops
- Work / businesses you do business with
- Service and community clubs
- Church affiliations
- Personal care – hairdresser, nail/foot care, physiotherapy, massage
Consider yourself our treasured spokesperson and share anywhere you can! If you know about Wellspring – you can help ensure others don’t have to face cancer alone.
If you require something more, or are asked to supply written information or an ad for a newsletter, please reach out to email@example.com
And if you’ve been positively impacted by Wellspring Alberta, consider sharing your story here. Sharing your story can have a profound impact on others.
Wellspring Alberta description you can use on social media or in your own resources:
Wellspring Alberta is a charitable organization with a vision to ensure no one has to face cancer alone. Founded in 2007, it offers programs and services that meet the emotional, social and restorative needs of people living with cancer, their caregivers and their families. All of Wellspring’s programs are evidence-informed and offered free of charge and without referral. Wellspring Alberta operates two centres in Calgary, one centre in Edmonton and offers a full range of programs online and by phone. For more information, please visit wellspringalberta.ca.
5 Key Messages
Wellspring is …
- Free and Easy: There is no cost to join and no referral required. As a charitable organization that receives no core government, health or agency funding, Wellspring relies on community generosity to provide our programs barrier free.
- Inclusive: We welcome all individuals living with cancer – those diagnosed, caregivers and kids – throughout Alberta. We also welcome members from outside of Alberta.
- Comprehensive: We offer 70+ evidence-informed programs at two Calgary locations, one Edmonton location, and online.
- Collaborative and Credible: Wellspring proudly works in collaboration with Alberta Health Services, Cancer Care Alberta, and various other professional cancer care networks.
- Impactful: We are a non-clinical, warm, welcoming community of people who get what it is to have cancer.
Wellspring Alberta’s visual identity must not be altered in any form.
All information, including company names, trademarks, and logos contained on this website as well as the manner in which the content is presented or appears, are the property of Wellspring Alberta or its licensors.